What can you expect from an Easy Go Traveler Membership?
Easy Go Travelers watch the points & miles add up and then experience the trips of their dreams. Take a look at some of the amazing deals Easy Go Travelers recently received:
- Members received an exclusive Easy Go Newsflash for a limited time offer from American Airlines. Members earned over 20,000 AAdvantage miles for spending $200 at a variety of online retailers. That's an incredible 100 miles per dollar spent! 20,000 miles is enough to get a free flight from the United States to Machu Picchu!
- Members received an Easy Go Newsflash that, for one day only, they could earn 29 miles per dollar spent at a popular online clothing store. One Member bought two pairs of jeans and a pair of shoes, and she received enough miles for a free one-way ticket from San Francisco to New York City.
- By booking just two hotel stays (5 nights each), a Member received enough partner airline miles to get an unlimited buddy pass, which will allow them to fly throughout the United States for $5.60 per flight for 24 months. That Member will get thousands of dollars in value from this amazing airline benefit.
- A Member received 5,500 miles (valued at a minimum of $110) for booking a $25 rental car.
- A Member spent 90,000 miles (less than one credit card sign up bonus) for an epic six month adventure spanning seven countries on four-continents. Destinations on this trip included Machu Picchu, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, England, Austria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Egypt, and South Africa. The entire journey is in Business Class and would have cost over $22,000. That's an incredible redemption rate of over 24 cents per mile!
- A Member spent 130,000 miles (plus $300 in taxes and fees) for an 18-flight, 10-country "Around the World" Itinerary in Business Class. Retail value of the flights was over $20,000, giving the Member a redemption rate of over 15 cents per mile.
- A Member spent 150,000 miles (plus $43 in taxes and fees) for a roundtrip ticket from Los Angeles to Sydney, Australia in First Class. The retail price of that flight was $10,000, and one certain website was asking for an unreasonable one million miles for the same booking.
- A traveler received a quote from Chase of 72,000 points for a flight from Seattle to Saint Thomas. The traveler contacted Easy Go Traveler to sign up for a Membership, and we were able to locate the exact same flight for 35,000 points. He saved enough points to take the same trip again.
- A Member spent $745 for a Business Class ticket from Western Europe to Southeast Asia on one of the finest lay-flat seats in the sky. Plus, this flight earned over 30,000 miles, which the Member used to book a free roundtrip from Las Vegas to The Bahamas.
- A Member spent $475 on roundtrip airfare from California to Europe and four one-way flights to different countries within Europe. All of the flights were in economy, but the opportunity to visit Sweden, France, Italy, Spain, and England for under $500 is excellent value.
- A Member asked us about ticketing a roundtrip economy flight from Las Vegas to Dubiln, Ireland for $825. We were able to locate the same flights in a package deal with three nights of hotel for $750. This saved the Member hundreds of dollars.